for performing a variety of duties during the course of the day including:
Responding to requests for information, requests for proposals, HH and DME
quotes, marketing presentations, meeting with adjusters, Risk Managers, Case
Managers and other interested parties, secure leads for new business
opportunities and maintain positive established relationships with current
- Identify, engage,
plan and develop new regional accounts.
- Manage current
accounts to assure sales volume grows year after year. This includes increasing
utilization in national accounts.
- Sell target
accounts, identify prospects and create new ideas to generate revenue and new
- Enhance current
account and business opportunities by working with regional resources.
opportunities and leads through pipeline reports and sales reports. Qualify
leads and ensure to involve National Sales Representative as needed.
- Meet expectations
of account face to face visits as set forth by company policy. (Meet weekly and
monthly expectations of account visits as deemed necessary by Sales Manager)
- Work with
National Account Managers and provide information by date of request.
coordinate, and attend CEU programs.
- Report client issues
for suitable resolution according to company policy.
- Resolve issues
and ensure the highest level of quality service by coordinating Sales Manager,
Resolution Desk, Operations Manager when appropriate.
- Oversee account
compliance to ensure company contracts are maximized to full potential.
- Engage in
industry partner program relationships to summon and discuss market and
customers. There is an expectation of at least one networking/industry event
- Represent and
foster company at conferences, business affiliations, charity events, vendor
fairs, and company functions.
- Inform work
status and progress to Sales Manager and meet deadlines as it relates to
reports and other projects directed by the Sales Manager.
- Manage and
maintain necessary documentation of expense account as directed by the
company’s policy on expenses and reimbursements.
- Respond to emails
and requests timely and by deadlines set forth by the Sales Manager.
- Abide by the
company policy handbook on the Code of Ethics.
- Meet with Sales
Manager once per quarter to review sales plan to ensure company goals/targets
- All Regional Account
managers are expected to make their monthly referral goal. If RAM does not make referral goal for three
consecutive months, RAM will be placed on a 30 day action period. If there is no improvement, this will be
considered grounds for dismissal.
- If Regional
Account manager exceeds their monthly expense budget, the amount exceeded will
be taken out of their commission check for that month.
- Referral goals
will be reviewed quarterly and adjusted based on territory trends, account
wins, and account losses.
- Supports the Mission, Values and Vision of Home Care Connect.
- Knowledgeable of injured worker’s rights and ensures an atmosphere which allows for the privacy, dignity and well-being of that injured worker.
- Supports, cooperates with, and implements specific procedures and programs for:
- Confidentiality of all data, including injured worker’s demographics, employee and operations data.
- Quality Assurance and compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Compliance with current law and policy to provide a work environment free from sexual harassment and all illegal and discriminatory behavior.
- Supports and participates in common teamwork:
- Cooperates and works together with all co-workers; plan and complete job duties with minimal supervisory direction, including appropriate judgment.
- Uses tactful, appropriate communications in sensitive and emotional situations.
- Follows up as appropriate with
supervisor, co-workers or residents regarding reported complaints, problems and
- Promotes positive public relations
with co-workers, referral sources and providers.
- Completes requirements for
in-service training, acceptable attendance, and dress codes including personal
hygiene, and other work duties as assigned.
Education/Training: College Graduate
Skill(s): Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills;
knowledge of medical terminology; good interpersonal relations and
communicative skills; moderate PC skills with emphasis on accuracy; good
organizational skills. Proficient in MS Office Applications such as Word, Excel
and PowerPoint. Able to multi-task as needed.
Experience: Work Comp Insurance experience preferred.
Job Location Within designated territory.