for performing a variety of duties during the course of the day including:
Responding to requests for information, requests for proposals, HH and DME
quotes, marketing presentations, meeting with adjusters, Risk Managers, Case
Managers and other interested parties, secure leads for new business
opportunities and maintain positive established relationships with current
- Supports the Mission, Values and Vision of Home Care Connect.
- Knowledgeable of injured worker’s rights and ensures an atmosphere which allows for the privacy, dignity and well-being of that injured worker.
- Supports, cooperates with, and implements specific procedures and programs for:
- Confidentiality of all data, including injured worker’s demographics, employee and operations data.
- Quality Assurance and compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Compliance with current law and policy to provide a work environment free from sexual harassment and all illegal and discriminatory behavior.
- Supports and participates in common teamwork:
- Cooperates and works together with all co-workers; plan and complete job duties with minimal supervisory direction, including appropriate judgment.
- Uses tactful, appropriate communications in sensitive and emotional situations.
- Follows up as appropriate with supervisor, co-workers or residents regarding reported complaints, problems and concerns.
- Promotes positive public relations with co-workers, referral sources and providers.
- Completes requirements for in-service training, acceptable attendance, and dress codes including personal hygiene, and other work duties as assigned.
excellent customer service and respect for customers, co-workers, and
effectively with Management on any and all outstanding concerns with HH and DME
referrals i.e. staffing issues, follow up issues, cost related issues, and
client related concerns.
marketing of existing clients, including but not limited to: CEU programs,
conferences, seminars, activities (lunch, breakfast drop off, dinner), file
reviews, client education of services.
and grow new clients (regionally and report national to corporate).
target expectations for monthly referral goals.
(and do not exceed) target of monthly budgeted expenses.
tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but
which may be altered or redesigned depending upon individual circumstances.
Education/Training: College Graduate
Skill(s): Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills;
knowledge of medical terminology; good interpersonal relations and
communicative skills; moderate PC skills with emphasis on accuracy; good
organizational skills. Proficient in MS Office Applications such as Word, Excel
and PowerPoint. Able to multi-task as needed.
Experience: Work Comp Insurance experience preferred.
Within designated territory.
used in the performance of this job
incumbent must maintain skills necessary to safely and efficiently operate the
following equipment and machines used in the performance of this job:
- Fax machine
- Personal computer