Connect is a privately held company with a single-minded mission. We strive to
provide the highest quality and most responsive home care services for our
clients, which are workers’ compensation and auto liability insurance
companies, employers and other payers.
We have a
clinically driven model — from our 15,000+ credentialed provider network to our
highly experienced clinical staff who coordinate everything related to care,
medical supplies and equipment delivered in the home. We make sure the injured
worker receives the right care, equipment and supplies from the right providers
at the right time.
Responsibilities and Learning Objectives
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and represent new social media campaigns ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of email campaigns and social media content.
- Create and execute a social media strategy for Home Care Connect across all social media.
- Marketing and Home care services processes
mentoring and training.
- Company meetings & networking events
- Connect with different professionals from whom
the intern will learn new processes and trends.