position requires attention to detail.
The Home Modification Coordinator will be responsible for keeping
projects on schedule and stakeholders regularly informed, Identifying and communicating scope details as necessary to
stakeholders and mitigate potential deviations, Communicating timelines,
approval expectations, and project progression to leadership and stakeholders
on the end-client side.
excellent customer service, and respect for customers, co-workers, and
- Work closely with referral
source, injured worker and provider to ensure appropriate service is
rendered in specified time frame.
- Develop Scope of work for
vendor/contractor based on carrier specifications
- Outline scope and cost to
carrier for review based on their account instructions
- Develop and manage a detailed
project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a
consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and
- Manage contracts with vendors
and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize Software and tools
including teleconnect to monitor and record project
DME billing is accurate by providing pricing to Billing Department.
- Appropriate use of telephone, email, and instant
- Take DME referrals as needed.
- Work closely with referral source, injured worker and Modification
provider to ensure appropriate work is completed
- Ensure customer satisfaction by contacting injured
worker and referral source.
- Ensure billing is accurate by providing pricing to
- Coordinate specific work tasks with other personnel
within the office as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of
- Respond to inquiries relating to his/her particular
area within given timeframes and within established policy.
- Answers all phone calls and emails related to
modification requests inquiries.
- Manages all requests related to architectural
- Sets appointments to meet with carriers, IW, vendors,
and attorneys as related to modifications
- Ensures accuracy of all modification requests prior to
- Requests proof of permit completion
- Assists with Customer Service Queue
and Online Chat
- Updates homeowner contact
information and turnover.
- Supports the Mission, Values and Vision of Home Care Connect.
- Knowledgeable of injured worker’s rights and ensures an atmosphere which allows for the privacy, dignity and well-being of that injured worker.
- Supports, cooperates with, and implements specific procedures and programs for:
- Confidentiality of all data, including injured worker’s demographics, employee and operations data.
- Quality Assurance and compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Compliance with current law and policy to provide a work environment free from sexual harassment and all illegal and discriminatory behavior.
- Supports and participates in common teamwork:
- Cooperates and works together with all co-workers; plan and complete job duties with minimal supervisory direction, including appropriate judgment.
- Uses tactful, appropriate communications in sensitive and emotional situations.
- Follows up as appropriate with supervisor, co-workers or residents regarding reported complaints, problems and concerns.
- Promotes positive public relations with co-workers, referral sources and DME providers.
- Completes requirements for in-service training, acceptable attendance, and dress codes including personal hygiene, and other work duties as assigned.
tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but
which may be altered or redesigned depending upon individual circumstances.
Education/Training: A high school diploma and some college credit and/or
Skill(s): Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills;
knowledge of medical terminology; good interpersonal relations and
communicative skills; moderate PC skills with emphasis on accuracy; good
Experience: Health Care, Home Modification, construction and/or
Property Adjusting experience preferred.